About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Sunday 30 March, 2008

Goodie Mn!!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a excellent start of week ahead!!

Gifts You Can Give Year Round



The Gift of Praise
Appropriate mention,

right in front of the other fellow,

of superior qualities or of a job or deeds well done.


The Gift of Consideration

Putting yourself in the other's shoes and thus providing

your genuine understanding of his side of the case.

The Gift of Concession

Humbly saying at just the right point,

"I am sorry, you are right and I am wrong."

The Gift of Gratitude
Never forgetting to say "Thank You"
and never failing to mean it.


The Gift of Attention
When the other fellow speaks, listen attentively.
If his words are directed to you
personally, meet his eye squarely.


The Gift of Inspiration
Plant seeds of courage and action
in the other person's heart.


The Gift of Personal Presence
In sickness, in trouble, or in great joy,
there is nothing quite equal to your
personal _expression of sympathy or
congratulations. Resolve to give these gifts
each day. You will be pleasantly surprised
at what you will receive in return.

Author Unknown

Life is Like that!!.. :)))

I WAS ADDRESSING SOME MAIL when I noticed that my card file of frequently used addresses was missing. Thinking it must have fallen from my typing table into the wastebasket, I called the office janitor. "I've lost my Rolodex," I told him. "It may have been picked up with the trash. Is there any way you could find it?" He said he would conduct a search. When the janitor informed me he had searched every trash container for my Rolodex, with no luck, I thanked him for his trouble. As I left work that evening, the janitor met me at the door. "Good night," he said, smiling apologetically. "Sorry I couldn't find your watch."

Luv,
Viji.
"Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in the one ahead."
-Bill McGlashen

No comments: