About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Tuesday 1 April, 2008

Nice mng!!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a nice day ahead!!!



Jus TRY out!!!

I made a ten-day commitment to adopt this stupid, silly word - "annoyed" - and to utilize it in any situation where I'd normally say that something made me "angry" or "mad". The results were astonishing. Simply by changing the word I had habitually used to describe my negative feelings, I immediately lowered their intensity. Saying, "This really annoys me", broke my pattern. Soon I adopted other words, such as "You're beginning to peeve me". Can you imaging trying to say this to someone you're upset with and keeping a straight face?

Select a word you habitually use to describe your negative feelings, and come up with an alternative word that will break your pattern or at least lower your intensity.

Luv,
Viji.
"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow."
-- Swedish Proverb

No comments: