About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Tuesday 4 March, 2008

Wonderful mn!!!!

Good mng!!!
Have a cute day ahead!!!




Something to TRY!!!!
There's a big difference between an affirmation and a question. You can repeat affirmations like "I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy" all day long, but it won't produce the same state of certainty as consistently asking an empowering question like "What am I happy about now? What could I be happy about now if I wanted to be? How would that make me feel?"
Rather than merely pumping you up, questions direct your focus and get you to come up with real and compelling reasons to feel the emotion. Thus, instead of stating a mere affirmation, you'll experience an actual emotional state change - something real, something that will last.
Luv,
Viji.
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows."
-- Helen Keller

No comments: