About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Sunday 9 March, 2008

Wonderful week!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a wonderful start of week!!!
Belated women's day wishes to all..
This is mail is dedicated to MY mom (who is one of the best woman in MY world).. :)

My Mother

I look back on these years
To see how far I've come and grown,
I take a trip down memory lane,
And what I see has shown ...

That every step I've taken,
You have been there by my side ...
From infancy to adulthood,
We've stood the test of time.

You cradled me and nurtured me,
Through all these many years;
You held me and did comfort me,
Through happiness and tears.

You'd pick me up when I would fall,
You'd dust me off and then,
Encourage me to get back on
That horse and ride again.

Your constant care and loving,
And your warm inviting heart,
Has always been a treasure that
I knew would n'er depart.

If I could be "just half" the person
You have been to me ...
Then you have taught me well dear mom,
For in my heart I see ...

A woman whose most gentle soul,
Embraces me each day ...
A woman whom I dearly love,
Much more than words can say.

Luv,

Viji.

"Mother is a verb not a noun"

- Author Unknown.

No comments: