About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Sunday 20 January, 2008

Gud mn!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a wonderful week ahead!!!!


small words GREAT thoughts!!!

I am sorry!
We make a mistake or say something we shouldn't have said. We know of course that the stormy weather this creates could be alleviated with a simple "I am sorry," but we don't use these words; we prefer to wait a while, thinking that the problem will blow over. But that only makes things worse. There is no better way to clear the air than to say, "I am sorry," and the sooner the better. Isn't it amazing that we are so reluctant to use these magic words?

In some families, please is described as the magic word.
In our house, however, it was "I am sorry."
- Margaret Laurence
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Mahatma Gandhi
For some reason, we find it difficult to apologize. Those three words seem to either get stuck in our throats or come out sounding fake and insincere. Why is that? Do we think that saying "I am sorry" is an act of weakness? It isn't - it's a sign of strength. We could also look at it from another angle. To say "I am sorry" (if we really mean it) is the best way to prevent us from spending a lot of time and negative energy on something that could easily be fixed.
Have you made a mistake? Use the three words, even if it hurts a bit. It could hurt more later

Luv,
Viji.
"The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out. -- Unknown"

No comments: