About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Thursday 10 January, 2008

Goodie mng!!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a excellent day and fun-filled Weekend!!

Pictures SPEAK!!!
small words BIG thought!!
PRACTICING PATIENCE

"I grew up with six brothers," says comedian Bob Hope. "That's how I learned to dance, waiting to get into the bathroom."

Patience may not come easily for you. But whether or not you share a bathroom with others, you can get plenty of practice. We're
presented daily with amply opportunity to learn patience.

After moving to the city. I grew impatient with the bumper-to-bumper traffic. I decided to keep a harmonica in the glove compartment, along with a beginner's book. When traffic was held up, I took out my harmonica and played. I figured I could either practice patience or practice the harmonica. The harmonica seemed like more fun. My patience still needs practice, but the harmonica is coming along.

Benjamin Franklin learned that persistence and patience were crucial to the success of his scientific experiments. He once said, "Genius is nothing but a greater aptitude for patience." So he practiced patience.

You can be a genius...just be patient! All it takes is practice.
Luv,
Viji.
"Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there."
-Bob Proctor

No comments: