About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Tuesday 17 February, 2009

Gud mng!!!!

Hi all,
Gm..
Have a pleasant day ahead!!!


small words BIG thought!!

Only 19 wordsI don't remember where I saw it, but the following sentence electrified me: "We cannot choose how we enter this world, but we can decide how we are going to leave it." Well put! Condensed into these 19 words are the basic beliefs of all religions. Some people don't agree, because control and power is all that matters to them. They live in a "me-me" world and don't care if others pay the price. Their approach may work for them for a while, but eventually they will experience a backlash.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.- Winston ChurchillIt is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out.- Albert Einstein
If we are the receivers of love, appreciation, and encouragement, we must find a way to pass it on. Not necessarily to the same person, but to whoever is in need. I am convinced that achieving a balance between receiving and giving is what enables us to live a happy life. As simple as that? Yes. Shouldn't living this balance be our highest priority? If you get a chance to improve your balance sheet, grab it!
Luv,
Viji.
"Life tells you nothing,
it shows you everything."
-Richard Bach

No comments: