About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Tuesday 27 April, 2010

Gm..

Hi all,
Gm..Hv a cool day ahead!!!


Small words BIG thought!!!

Do they think we are stupid?

I just received an email that says: "You have been selected to assist in a stunning money transaction -- you will get 25% of $17 million. All we need is some information and so that we can contact you for the details. Don’t miss this chance of a lifetime." Really? I don't even know who the sender is and he expects me to give him my banking information? Does he think I am stupid?
"Congratulations, you have won $50,000. We need some information so we can wire the money. The faster you answer our questions below, the faster you will get the money. This is not a scam, you can trust us!" Yeah, sure!

I can't imagine that anyone falls for such obvious scams but these eMails keep coming and coming so there must be people out there who -- excuse the expression -- are really stupid. Whatever it is that makes them believe the unbelievable, be it greed, naiveté, or even desperation, they are missing a healthy sense of suspicion, which is a necessary quality today.

These are extreme examples, of course, but in our everyday life we are constantly bombarded with situations where we have to remember that the most important words to read are the ones between the lines

Luv,
Vg.
"When you give someone a book, you don't give him just paper, ink, and glue.
You give him the possibility of a whole new life."

No comments: