About Me

My photo
I am an extrovert person.. Love to know more people..

Wednesday 6 May, 2009

Cool mng!!!

Hi all,

Gm..
Hv a fresh day ahead!!!


small words BIG thought!!!

Total listeningFor some of us, listening is the perfect time to plan what we're going to say next. We look them straight in the eyes, nod our head and appear to give them our undivided attention. We deserve an Academy Award for our acting. But as soon as they pause for breath, we start talking about our problems. Not nice, and it will backfire on us, because what we're really communicating is "I am not interested in your problems". Is this really something we want to communicate?
If we really care about others, we should listen to them with open ears and an open heart. By doing so we are silently saying, "What you have to say is important to me, because you are important to me." While I was working on this, I put my total listening idea to the test and was amazed by the reaction. The more I listened, the more comfortable and communicative the other person became - which made me feel very good.
Practice total listening - you will be surprised by the results.
Luv,
Viji.
" Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over."
-- George Cooper

No comments: